INTRODUCING RE:TUNE GOLD KOREAN RED GINSENG ROYAL COLLECTION
Formulated using traditional Eastern Medicine techniques with carefully selected quality ingredients believed for centuries to promote longevity and a healthy life.
Give yourself a wellness tune-up with re:tune Korean Red Ginseng Royal Ampoule. Our bodies can lose their balance over time. Developed by nutrition experts, this liquid ampoule delivers active ingredients that help reset your body to its natural balance while enhancing its energy and immunity.* Featuring packaging with Korean characters that mean “vision” in English, re:tune formulas support your vision for a healthy life. Each box contains 30 ampoules. 50.7 fl. oz.
• 18mg of ginsenosides (as sum of Rg1, Rb1, and Rg3), the highest amount of active ingredients in the Re:tune Gold line
• Highest concentration of Korean Red Ginseng in the line with 2,235mg for enhanced efficacy
• Contains the highest amount of LG-RG88 in the line—LG-RG88 is a proprietary herbal complex that was designed to increase the effectiveness of Korean Red Ginseng
• Contains Korean medicinal herbs used for generations by the Korean Royal family due to the belief that it would promote a healthy life and longevity
• Supports memory function*
• Liquid format allows the active ingredients to easily dissolve for faster results.
• 30 ampoules in each box
• Stimulant-free energy without any caffeine
• No artificial colors or flavors
• Korean Red Ginseng – An ancient herbal adaptogen rich in antioxidants that enhance your energy and support your immune system and memory function.*
This is the gold standard of Korean Red Ginseng. It’s what makes re:tune Gold Korean Red Ginseng so precious and superior to regular ginseng.
Take 1 ampoule once daily.
You may drink as is, or mix in water or the milk of your choice. Honey can help reduce the bitter taste. For best results, drink on an empty stomach in the morning. For those with a sensitive stomach, take after eating.
Re:tune Gold uses ultra-premium ginseng grown for six years in the optimal climate and soil of Korea, allowing it to reach peak potency. It’s then treated to a repeated process of drying and steaming which makes the active ingredient, ginsenoside, easier for the body to absorb than regular ginseng, maximizing its benefits for unrivaled quality.
BITTER MEANS BETTER
True ginseng is naturally bitter. re:tune Gold Korean Red Ginseng uses only premium quality ingredients, so a bitter taste means it’s authentic.
Made in Korea
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.